Re: How to improve db performance with $7K? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Steve Poe
Subject Re: How to improve db performance with $7K?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Tom,

 From what I understand, the vendor used ProIV for development, when
they attempted to use 7.4.3, they had ODBC issues and something else I
honestly don't know, but I was told that data was not coming through
properly. Their somewhat at the mercy of the ProIV people to give them
the stamp of approval, then the vendor will tell us what they support.

Thanks.

Steve Poe