Re: Hash problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kaloyan Iliev Iliev
Subject Re: Hash problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Madison,

When you migrate from PG7.2 to PG7.4 didn't you change the Perl too.
When we migrate the PG, we also change the OS verison and the Perl and
etc. So this may be Perl migration error. We have some in our own
scripts (from the same type you posted). As Ian says, you should check
the Perl code and how parameters form Perl were passed to Postgres.

Kaloyan