Betr: Re: Question insert data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From perico@12move.nl
Subject Betr: Re: Question insert data
Date
List pgsql-general
Some more info

select count(*) from master_bart where substr(locode_c5,1,2) =  'NL'

gives me the result: 5106

delete from masterplts_nl;

insert into masterplts_nl
select * from master_bart where substr(locode_c5,1,2) =  'NL';

Query returned successfully: 2553 rows affected, 5127 ms execution time.

12move ADSL vanaf 18,95 euro! GRATIS modem, GEEN aansluitkosten en GEEN datalimiet!
Ga nu naar http://adsl.12move.nl