Re: More Problems with ODBC and Access - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Richard Huxton
Subject Re: More Problems with ODBC and Access
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Steve Backman wrote:
> Related: What makes big int id's in pg show up as decimals in Access?
> Could this be part of the problem? Does it matter whether the id's are
> big ints or just ints? Do any of the settings refer to this? The
> documentation of the settings leaves some room for improvement...

I'm not sure if Access supports 64-bit integers. If not, it could be
that they're being mapped to floating-point (doubles presumably). That
probably will cause difficulties if you're using bigints for ID numbers.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd