Re: Killing process through of a function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From alexandre::aldeia digital
Subject Re: Killing process through of a function
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Michael,

The software was generated by a CASE tool (genexus) and it's does not
permit any modification.

IBM DB2 have functions that allow the DBA to disconnect some clients.
This is very usefull for database maintenance without giving a shell to him.

VACUUM FULL is other "application" thats needs to run "isolated", and a
function to kill anybody is very usefull.

Thanks for your help.

Alexandre