Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 7.3.6 Now Available ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Palle Girgensohn
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 7.3.6 Now Available ...
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Just realized that man pages are not installed. Reason is that
doc/man.tar.gz does not exists, but Makefile expects it. instead, there is
a doc/man-7.3.tar.gz...

/Palle

--On Wednesday, March 03, 2004 10:08:52 -0400 "Marc G. Fournier"