Re: SQL/JSON: JSON_TABLE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: SQL/JSON: JSON_TABLE
Date
Re: SQL/JSON: JSON_TABLE  (Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/22/22 10:55, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 22 Mar 2022, at 16:31, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>> I'm planning on pushing the functions patch set this week and json-table
>> next week.
> My comments from 30827B3C-EDF6-4D41-BBF1-2981818744A8@yesql.se are yet to be
> addressed (or at all responded to) in this patchset.  I'll paste the ones which
> still apply to make it easier:

I think I have fixed all those. See attached. I haven't prepared a new
patch set for SQL/JSON functions because there's just one typo to fix,
but I won't forget it. Please let me know if there's anything else you see.

At this stage I think I have finished with the actual code, and I'm
concentrating on improving the docs a bit.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan