Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences
Date
Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 2/10/22 19:17, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> I've polished & pushed the first part adding sequence decoding
> infrastructure etc. Attached are the two remaining parts.
>
> I plan to wait a day or two and then push the test_decoding part. The
> last part (for built-in replication) will need more work and maybe
> rethinking the grammar etc.

I've pushed the second part, adding sequences to test_decoding.

Here's the remaining part, rebased, with a small tweak in the TAP test
to eliminate the issue with not waiting for sequence increments. I've
kept the tweak in a separate patch, so that we can throw it away easily
if we happen to resolve the issue.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra