Re: convert mdb files to pg? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Johan Wehtje
Subject Re: convert mdb files to pg?
Date
List pgsql-general
EMS-Hitech ( http://www.sqlmanager.net ) has a product called PgDataPump
- I have used it to import a number of Access Databases to Postgres, it
is fast, quick to set up, and will even import indexes  and
relationships. They also have an import utility for fine grained control
over the import of data sets (usually particular tables). I have used it
with Postgres 8.0 b2, b5, rc1 and final as well as worth 7.4.2.
You can also use it across a network (Import Access DB on Winbox1 to PG
DB on Linbox 2)
Cheers
Johan Wehtje