Postgresql number of command - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Wilton
Subject Postgresql number of command
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi... People
   I would like to know if inside of a function that has been called by
a trigger, what instruction the SQL called, i do not wanna know if it´s
a insert or a update or a delete (tg_op)... i need the full instruction.

For example:

I wanna know the number of the instruction:

update telefone set numero = '9999-2222';

Thanks, and sorry if it´s not here to put the message... just say me
where i need to write this question... Thank you very much

Wilton Ruffato Wonrath