Re: [ODBC] ODBC (win32) X PostgreSQL(Linux) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eric E
Subject Re: [ODBC] ODBC (win32) X PostgreSQL(Linux)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Fabricio,

fbbsantos wrote:

>  What details do you need?

I need to know enough that if I sat down at your computer I could find
the problem.
For example, what language or application are you using?
Are you using a DSN, or a DSN-less connection?
What connection string have you used in your application?
What kind of error messages are you getting?
Perhaps a code sample?

Cheers,

EE