Re: for your approval, changes to the existing SRA description at - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: for your approval, changes to the existing SRA description at
Date
List pgsql-www
Robert Bernier wrote:
> Guys, Justin,
>
> Here's what I've written for the company description at techdocs:
>
> ==========================
>
> Software Research Associates (SRA), founded in 1967, is one of the oldest
> software houses in Japan, http://www.sra.co.jp. With branches throughout the
> world and founder of the GNU Software Service (the Wingnut project
> http://www.sra.co.jp/wingnut/), it has become one of the largest backers of
> the Open Source movement in Asia today.
<snip>

Hmmm... not sure here.  In Australia, the term "Wingnut" has a meaning
associated with someone who is crazy (not in any kind of good way) and
not someone to be associated with.

Would having a mention of SRA with something called "Wingnut" be a
potential negative for the customers you're targeting this description
on techdocs to?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines