Cross compile custom data types for Linux and windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Daniel Migowski
Subject Cross compile custom data types for Linux and windows
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello,

I intend to create some native data types for PostgreSQL, but since our servers run on Windows and Linux, I would have to compile the libraries for Windows and for Linux (will need nothing else than the standard C libs). Our build server is a Debian 6 Linux system. Is there a way to also create the Windows libraries on it, or do I need to have a Windows system with Visual C++ for that?

Regards,

Daniel Migowski