Re: BUG #1402: getPrecision don't work - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Oliver Jowett
Subject Re: BUG #1402: getPrecision don't work
Date
List pgsql-bugs
raxfar wrote:

> Bug reference:      1402
> Logged by:          raxfar
> Email address:      raxfar@yahoo.com.tw
> PostgreSQL version: 8.0.0-rc2
> Operating system:   windows 2000
> Details:
>
> have
> java.sql.ResultSetMetaData _oMetaData.getPrecision(i)
> java.sql.ResultSetMetaData _oMetaData.getScale(i)
> methods not to get Precision and Scale

What JDBC driver version are you using?

What is the type of the columns that you are calling getPrecision() and
getScale() on? Do you have an example schema and query I can try out?

What are the results you get? What are the results you expected to get?

-O