Re: closed connection unexpectedly - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Robert D Oden
Subject Re: closed connection unexpectedly
Date
List pgsql-admin
This table is a work table which can be rebuilt. I have tried dropping
this table and re-creating. I get the
same result  to the query. The log snippet I posted earlier reflects the
outcome after dropping and
re-creating. Wouldn't I eliminate corrupted data as an issue by dropping
and recreating or is it possible
for Postgres to use the same corrupted location when re-creating the table?

Doug