Re: Performance problem from migrating between versions! - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Kaloyan Iliev Iliev
Subject Re: Performance problem from migrating between versions!
Date
List pgsql-performance
Thanks,

It worked. I have read in the docs what this "enable_hashagg" do, but I
couldn't understand it. What does it change?

 From the Doc:
-------
enable_hashagg (boolean)

    Enables or disables the query planner's use of hashed aggregation
    plan types. The default is on. This is used for debugging the query
    planner.

--------

How it is used to debug the query planner? And why it lower the mem usage?

Thank you in advance.

Kaloyan Iliev