Re: SELECT from multiple tables (not join though) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Sidney-Woollett
Subject Re: SELECT from multiple tables (not join though)
Date
List pgsql-general
I hope I've read your question properly - I seem to be giving answers to
un-asked questions lately! ;)

How about...

SELECT file_name from file_info_1 WHERE file_name='/'
union
SELECT file_name from file_info_2 WHERE file_parent_name='/'
union
SELECT file_name from file_info_3 WHERE file_parent_name='/'
order by file_name;

Does that do what you want?

John Sidney-Woollett