Re: pg_dump dependencies - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eric E
Subject Re: pg_dump dependencies
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Michael,
    Well, I dumped the database from two different versions of Postgres
(on different machines), using both pg_dump 8.0.0beta2 and pg_dump 7.4.2
(which correspond to the respective server versions).  I only restored
on the 8.0.0beta machine, though.  Would that make a difference?
I will also poke around in my database to see if perhaps something else
is blocking a proper dump.

Thanks,

EE