Re: CallableStatement: java.sql.Types=12 however type java.sql.Types=1111 - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jerome Colombie
Subject Re: CallableStatement: java.sql.Types=12 however type java.sql.Types=1111
Date
PreparedStatement and setting an array is now broken  (Andrew Lazarus <drlaz@attglobal.net>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Kris,

Thanks you very much for your help. It works perfectly now. I just
wonder why it didn't work with the callable statement. In my opinion it
should also work with the procedure call, since it is a stored
procedure. Of course it is not needed, since the statement

"SELECT * FROM myfunction()"

works perfectly, but according to an O'Reilly Article
(http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/08/13/stored_procedures.html?page=last)
the callable statement should also work, but maybe this is obsolete now.

Thanks again!
 Jerome