Re: Insert do not work in my case - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mickael Remond
Subject Re: Insert do not work in my case
Date
List pgsql-general
Chris Smith wrote:
> The easiest way to start is to turn on query logs for your server and
> see if it gets that far.

When turning on query logs in Postgresql, I only get the content of the
prepared statement without the parameters (question mark). I there a way
to expand what is executed by the server ?

Programmatically, I am printing out the prepared statement and the
parameters seperatly. I already tried to do the insert manually and it
works.

However, I do not see what could be the problem. PostgreSQL is not
showing any error. I thought it could be a problem with prepared
statement and the jdbc driver or it could have something to do with a
change in the postgreSQL default parameters.

Any other idea ?

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.erlang-projects.org/