Insert do not work in my case - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mickael Remond
Subject Insert do not work in my case
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I am running an application on Postgresql 8.0.0 rc1. The application is
running on JBoss 4.0.1RC2 and I am using the JDBC driver
pg80b1.308.jdbc3.jar.

My problem is that insert that are sent to the database through a
prepared statement are not written in the database. The application is
doing a subsequent read and fail. A simple select from psql show that
the table is stil empty.
The log in debug level mode 3 are showing no particular problem. I
clearly see the prepared statement (Not complete but with question marks
instead of variable). I then see the select but the read is failing in
the application.

I really do not see why this is happening. I suspect a configuration
problem but does not see what I should change.

The application was working properly on PostgreSQL 7.2.

Do you have any clue ?

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.erlang-projects.org/