Re: 3rd RFD: comp.databases.postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: 3rd RFD: comp.databases.postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Woodchuck Bill wrote:
> David Harmon <source@netcom.com> wrote in
>

>>On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:29:40 +0000 (UTC) in news.groups, Marc G.
>>Fournier From: <scrappy@hub.org> wrote,
>>
>>>The pgsql.* hierarchy is a not a private one, it is a public one
>>>carried by several of the large usenet servers.
>>
>>What are the rules for creating new groups in pgsgl.*?

I believe that is something that would be discussed amongst the
community but at this point it probably points to, "if there is
a mailing list, there is a corresponding pgsql.* group."

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Attachment