Re: Vote on Omar Design - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Vote on Omar Design
Date
List pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
> Not without a stable version of Lukasz' design someplace. I will
> probably be hacking wwwdevel about over the next few evening whilst I
> look into mirroring it properly.

Ok.  I can snapshot it and put it on the web somewhere if needed.

> What about counting the votes here first?

We can do that, but as this team is the decision makers I reckon it'd be
more useful to get a vote of end users before we make a vote.

I'm thinking of the end user survey more as feedback and an indicator to
us, rather than a "gee, design XYZ won by a single vote so we should use
that" type of thing.  This way, we get to see if there is a dramatic
preference or not before we make a decision, but we're not bound by it.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift