Re: java.sql.* works, JSTL:SQL does not ? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: java.sql.* works, JSTL:SQL does not ?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Steffan,

Looking at your code I don't see any problems, you may have to dig into the taglibs code.

Dave

Steffen Neumann wrote:
Hi, just to follow up my own post:
Steffen Neumann <sneumann@techfak.uni-bielefeld.de> writes:
[...]
What could be the difference between the hand-created Connection
and the JSTL variant ? What could be the difference between
the postgresql.jar and the oracle JDBC driver that makes the
latter work in my setup ? The postgresql.jar is taken from libpgjava
in Debian and has been compiled with JDK 1.4 package from Blackdown
I now also tried the following clients: from jdbc.postgresql.org
the two variants pg74 jdbc2+j2ee and jdbc3, as well as the beta 8.0
jars. And from Redhat the rh-postgresql3.jar.

Apart from the jdeveloper embedded OC4J I get the same results
from SUNWappserver 8 2004q4, with the same result.

Any tips where to continue ?

Yours,
Steffen