Re: Lost Access To Table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Booth, Robert
Subject Re: Lost Access To Table
Date
List pgsql-general
The client that is running the query hangs up, no response.  If I'm doing
this is psql then Ctrl-C will break out of it.  I have regained
functionality by shutting down and restarting the postmaster, but I was only
able to do this because this is my development machine.

If there was an open transaction how can I detect it and see if it's valid?

Rob