Re: OpenBSD/Sparc status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: OpenBSD/Sparc status
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:

>Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
>

>>The fix for unflushed changed to pg_database records seems to have fixed
>>the problem we were seeing on spoonbill ... but it is now seeing
>>problems with the seg module:
>>

>>http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=spoonbill&dt=2004-11-18%2016:02:58
>>

>Don't tell me that just started happening?  We haven't touched seg in
>weeks...
>
>I'm unsure how this could fail when float4 passes, because it's using
>float4in to convert the strings.

We're only seeing it now because up to now the run on this platform was
bombing out on the error you so brilliantly fixed last night.

You might recall I wanted to patch contrib/Makefile to force
installcheck on all modules regardless of error - if we had that we'd
have seen this before.

cheers

andrew