Re: PostgreSQL in the press again - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PostgreSQL in the press again
Date
Re: PostgreSQL in the press again
List pgsql-advocacy

> It is never the fault of a programming language per se. People with a
> good understanding of object design will write "object oriented code"
> in every language, even assembler. People who just don't know what
> they are doing will write bad code, and the best Pascal compiler in
> the world won't be able to prevent that.

Yes but I believe even you would agree that their are programming
languages that are better for certain tasks than others. The use of java
as a replication engine for PostgreSQL seems, well... incorrect.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Jan

Attachment