Re: Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Thomas Hallgren
Subject Re: Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Omar Kilani wrote:
> It is a *drop-in* replacement for the current pgweb design. No
> additional work is required to retrofit the current wwwdevel design.
> It's already done!

And most people complain that although many people put forward
suggestions, nobody really seems to contribute! Wow!

Kudos to you Omar! If it where up to me (fortunately it isn't),
PostgreSQL would *drop this in* immediately, end of discussion!

Minor issues like not scaling perfectly, renames from "About" to
"Overview" etc, well, they can be fixed in matter of hours.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren