Re: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP (SOLVED!) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tuo Pe
Subject Re: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP (SOLVED!)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello!

I want to thank everyone who replied to my question. I managed to solve my problem.

I followed Tomas' suggestion and added '::text' to query string. Ultimately, however, the problem was that the function
existedin another schema. (Thanks, Tom, for pointing me to this direction!) What I did was to add another pg_query,
justbefore the "main" query:
  pg_query($yhteys, "SET search_path TO htyo;");

That did the trick!

Again, thanks for saving me hours of frustration.

Tuo