Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Alexey Borzov
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi,

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>>Definitely. Just like Mitch was in his mail.
>
> It's surprising to me, as an outsider to the web-developing camp, to see
> that the guy in charge of Postgres' www has the same attitude towards
> the rest of the people that the previous web developer had (Vince V.) He
> acts like other people is constantly attacking him and trying to take
> something out of his control, which is obviously not true (which I, as a
> side observer, can tell).

There is of course no attacking and taking anything out of my control (what
control?) but just a problem of lack of communication. I hit the same problem
myself when I got involved in all this website stuff.

More on this later in a separate email and please excuse me for making you (I
mean all of you) once again read my sarcastic comments.