possible to access a Linux box db from a Windows box via a GUI? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Daniel Lerch
Subject possible to access a Linux box db from a Windows box via a GUI?
Date
Re: possible to access a Linux box db from a Windows box  (Andreas <maps.on@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-novice
It occured to me that I might have an easier time learning PostgreSQL if
I start off with a GUI instead of just command line.

But I access the database over our LAN -- I'm on a Windows 2000 box, and
the psql database is on a Linux box.  I've been accessing it by running
PuTTY.

So, my question is - is there a GUI program I can run off my Windows
2000 box that will allow me to access myt psql database on the Linux
box?  Or do I have no choice but run the GUI on the Linux box?

Thanks,

-d