Re: more dirmod CYGWIN (was: APR 1.0 released) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Reini Urban
Subject Re: more dirmod CYGWIN (was: APR 1.0 released)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Gaetano Mendola schrieb:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> I just made some major Win32 modifications in the past few days.  Would
>> you try Cygwin compile and see if the following warnings are removed and
>> the rest of the system builds OK?
>
> Now that postgres 8.0 is win32 native is it still necessary support the
> cygwin ?

FYI: If you drop it I will still provide cygwin packages. I just need it
for testing and writing applications targetted to unix. With win32 this
is not possible.
How do want to support postgis or other extensions on win32?
--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/