Re: [HACKERS] problem with new autocommit config parameter - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Daryl Beattie
Subject Re: [HACKERS] problem with new autocommit config parameter
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dear PostgreSQL people,

    Sorry for jumping into this conversation in the middle.
    Autocommit is very important, as appservers may turn it on or off at
will in order to support EJB transactions (being able to set them up, roll
them back, commit them, etc. by using the JDBC API). If it is broken, then
all EJB apps using PostgreSQL may be broken also. ...This frightens me a
little. Could somebody please explain?

Sincerely,

    Daryl.