Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Server unreliability - Solutions - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Server unreliability - Solutions
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello,

>o  Archives
>
>The archives situation is a continual problem.  Again, maybe a dancing
>bear can help.  :-)

This  is being resolved by Command Prompt. Marc and I are in the process
of moving archives as we speak.
In fact DNS should be propagating by morning.

>Basically, with no money and no one offering servers, I don't see a good
>solution to any of these problems, but I think we need to recognize
>these are problems and that we will continue to suffer until they are
>addressed.

Command Prompt has offered servers and bandwidth on Multiple occassions.
We have top notch
redundant bandwidth, natural gas fired generators, and solid uptime.

>Are there any proposals, no matter how radical, to correct these?

Please see above.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake