Re: Random Deadlock on DROP CONSTRAINT - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mark Mandel
Subject Re: Random Deadlock on DROP CONSTRAINT
Date
List pgsql-general
Omg... i think this one was all on me....

What I thought was closing the connection at the end of my
processing... doesn't look like it was.

Pretty sure this has fixed it. Will let you know.

Mark

--
E: mark.mandel@gmail.com
W: www.compoundtheory.com