Re: Random Deadlock on DROP CONSTRAINT - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mark Mandel
Subject Re: Random Deadlock on DROP CONSTRAINT
Date
List pgsql-general
Just a note on this -

I have tried it on both 8.2 and 8.3

Maybe 'deadlock' isn't the right word, so much as 'hang'.. in that
once it decided to stop at that point, it goes no further, unless I
restart the app server that has the connecton to the database.

It seems to be completely random, and I'm got no idea what is going on.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

--
E: mark.mandel@gmail.com