Re: Press Release, Final Draft? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Bernier
Subject Re: Press Release, Final Draft?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh,

I can 'officially' tell you that the part of SRA that is supporting Bruce is known as SRA-America.

The address is:

One Penn Plaza, Suite 1910
New York, NY 10119

They currently have two websites (they're going to be updated soon):
sraapowergres.com
sraamerica.com

Their contact person is .... me :-)

cheers

Rob

Josh Berkus wrote:

Oh, and Peter, I need to list "SRA of Japan" because there is an SRA,
Inc. in the US which is a different company.
Do they have distinct legal names?
Hmmm ... Software Research Associates, Inc., is the Japanese
PostgreSQL-supporting company.    I can't find SRA International Inc's name
spelled out anywhere on their web site and they don't google on "Software
Research Associates"; so maybe we just spell it out.
Do we have a list to back up our "more than a dozen other" claim?