Re: Press Release, Final Draft? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tatsuo Ishii
Subject Re: Press Release, Final Draft?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

I'm Tastuo Ishii from SRA, Inc. (yes, Software Research Associates,
Inc. in Japan).

From: Robert Bernier <robert.bernier5@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Press Release, Final Draft?
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:40:51 -0400

> Josh,
>
> I can 'officially' tell you that the part of SRA that is supporting
> Bruce is known as SRA-America.

Nope. The company that is supporting Bruce is SRA, Inc.(Software
Research Associates, Inc. in Japan), not SRA America (SRA America is a
child company of Software Research Associates, Inc., BTW.) If you feel
confusing us with the American company who has the name "SRA, Inc.", I
think it's better to spell us as "Software Research Associates, Inc.".
--
Tatsuo Ishii