Re: SQL-Invoked Procedures for 8.1 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Grant Finnemore
Subject Re: SQL-Invoked Procedures for 8.1
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Magnus,

Yes, this is the situation that I have been thinking about. Specifically
when a single stored procedure returns many recordsets.

Perhaps I should also clarify that the "spec" I have been using is
the JDK javadoc documentation.

Using java with Magnus' procedure:  CallableStatement cs = connection.prepareCall("call get_info_for_user ?");
cs.setString(1,"test");  if(cs.execute()) {     ResultSet rs = cs.getResultSet();     while(rs != null) {       //
Processrs     }  }

Regards,
Grant

[snip]