Re: Minor Typo in SELECT docs - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: Minor Typo in SELECT docs
Date
List pgsql-docs
Tom Lane wrote:
> There are a lot of typos besides this one, and always have been.
> Personally I'd rather spend the time proofing current docs.

Also, there's been a tendency in the past to not regenerate the online
docs for each point release in a stable branch (particularly for formats
like PS and PDF). So that's been another reason we haven't bothered with
this in the past. I tend to agree with Tom that it's not really worth
the trouble to backport these kinds of fixes, as long as it's just a
cosmetic typo.

-Neil