Re: postgres "on in the internet" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: postgres "on in the internet"
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I don't know if the C# postgresql provider can do this, but you can use
PostgreSQL with SSL + MD5 which would be fairly secure.
Another option would be to have them authenticate via a web application
that would open a tunnel specifically for that user per IP.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake