Re: Display of foreign keys in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: Display of foreign keys in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:58 PM, Bruce Momjian<bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

>> Is there a magic reason why the IN is capitalized?  (Maybe "from" would be
>> better anyway?)
>
> Probably not.  They were used to capitalizing "IN" for a subquery and it
> carried over;   should be lowercase.

Well in that line everything that isn't part of the user's
expressions, columns, or table names is in all-caps. But I agree it
looks odd. I don't really have a better suggestion though.

Hm, maybe "in table foo" or "from table foo" would be better than just
having the one preposition alone.

--
Gregory Stark
http://mit.edu/~gsstark/resume.pdf