Re: How to create a new Table in prostgresql from a Webinterface - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Pedro B.
Subject Re: How to create a new Table in prostgresql from a Webinterface
Date
List pgsql-php
On php.net, if you did a search for pg_ , you would have seen the PHP
Function List .....

pg_close pg_connect pg_convert pg_copy_to
pg_dbname pg_delete pg_get_pid pg_host
pg_insert pg_lo_open pg_lo_read pg_lo_seek
pg_ping pg_port pg_query pg_select
pg_trace pg_tty pg_update preg_grep

\\pb