Re: pgsql: Various minor improvements to the 8.3 release notes. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Various minor improvements to the 8.3 release notes.
Date
List pgsql-committers
neilc@postgresql.org (Neil Conway) writes:

        <listitem>
         <para>
!         Implement RETURN QUERY for PL/PgSQL (Pavel Stehule, Tom)
         </para>

         <para>
--- 1440,1446 ----

        <listitem>
         <para>
!         Implement RETURN QUERY for PL/PgSQL (Pavel Stehule, Neil)
         </para>

         <para>

Wups --- my apologies.  I was a bit fried by the time I finished
that list, and may have messed up some other attributions as well,
particularly for committers who didn't take care to note their
own involvement with a patch.  Please check to see if anything
else is mis-credited.

            regards, tom lane