Re: USING INDEX TABLESPACE - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: USING INDEX TABLESPACE
Date
List pgsql-patches
> create table test (a integer primary key index tablespace loc);
>
> create table test (a integer unique index tablespace loc);
>
> create table test (a integer);
> alter table test add primary key(a) index tablespace loc;
>
> create table test (a integer);
> alter table test add unique(a) index tablespace loc;

Crap!

I left out the word 'using' on all those examples :/

create table test (a integer primary key using index tablespace loc);

create table test (a integer unique using index tablespace loc);

create table test (a integer);
alter table test add primary key(a) using index tablespace loc;

create table test (a integer);
alter table test add unique(a) using index tablespace loc;

Chris