Re: ecpg -D SYMBOL - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Luke McFarlane
Subject Re: ecpg -D SYMBOL
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Defining things twice - once in 'SQL' space and once in 'C' space is
something I struggled with when using Informix ESQL/C. I like the idea
of having it apply to both.

Although if you are to support INFORMIX or INFORMIX_SE mode in ecpg you
will need limit it to 'SQL' space (for these modes anyway).