Re: PITR COPY Failure (was Point in Time Recovery) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: PITR COPY Failure (was Point in Time Recovery)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Great that it's not fundamental - and hopefully with this discovery, the
probability you mentioned is being squashed towards zero a bit more  :-)

Don't let this early bug detract from what is really a superb piece of work!

regards

Mark