Re: Patch for pg_dump: Multiple -t options and new -T option - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: Patch for pg_dump: Multiple -t options and new -T option
Date
List pgsql-patches
> I see one vote in favor of its inclusion on the grounds it is a bug not
> to support multiple -t parameters.  However, is someone objects I will
> have to hold it for 7.6.  It needs SGML doc additions which I will do
> myself.

Weeeeell, I guess I'm against it based on the rules of feature freeze,
even though it would be really useful for me :(

I don't see how it's a "bug" to not support multiple parameters thought
- that's really scraping the bottom of the barrel...

Chris