Re: Function to get hostname - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Mitchell
Subject Re: Function to get hostname
Date
List pgsql-general
Did you ever figure out how to do this? I'd be really keen to know.
Currently I'm looking at writing a plruby function that returns
Socket.gethostname

--
David Mitchell
Software Engineer

NOTICE:
This message (including any attachments) contains CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.