Re: server closed the connection unexpectedly - Mailing list pgsql-general

From ruben
Subject Re: server closed the connection unexpectedly
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Mike:

Thanks for your answer, I'm unable to dump the table:

-bash-2.05b$ pg_dump -Fc -t afected_table database_name -f
./afected_table.dump
pg_dump: connection not open
pg_dump: lost synchronization with server, resetting connection
pg_dump: SQL command to dump the contents of table "afected_table"
failed: PQendcopy() failed.
pg_dump: Error message from server: FATAL 1:  The database system is
starting up

Ruben.